Nothing is more important to us than your kid’s safety. We’re doing everything we can to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to be safe in general.
Safety at the Studio
While we will strive to keep things as “normal” as possible for the kids, we’ll also be implementing appropriate safety measures.
- MASKS OPTIONAL
- Class sizes will be limited, so be the first ones to sign up!
- We spend time inside and outside, playing and learning.
- We will remain stocked up on cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, gloves and extra masks.
- Surfaces and supplies will be sanitized as necessary.
- Hand Sanitizer Available
COVID-19 Exposure Protocol
- In the event a student or family member of a student is exposed to COVID, the family should notify management at Figment Creative Labs. Per CDC Guidelines, we recommend that the student stays home and quarantines for at least 5 days, gets tested at least 5 days after exposure, and watch for any developing symptoms.
- The class will be notified of any COVID-19 exposures and encouraged to monitor closely for symptoms or get tested.
- In the case that a student tests positive for COVID-19, the family should notify management at Figment Creative Labs. This student should quarantine for at least 5 days per CDC guidelines. The student may end isolation after 5 full days if the student is fever-free for 24 hours (without the use of fever-reducing medication) and symptoms are improving.
- If a student is living in close quarters with a relative that tested positive for COVID-19, the family should notify management at Figment Creative Labs. Please contact us for recommended next steps. We are a small community and we are here to support you and your family as much as we can. We recommend the exposed student stays home and tests 3-5 days after exposure to ensure negative test results before returning to class.
Ways we can stop the spread of illness:
- Don’t come to school or work if you’re sick.
- Wash your hands when necessary, for at least 20 seconds. We’ve always wash hands after potty breaks and before eating at Figment, but we’re stepping it up. When you arrive with your child, please have them wash their hands in the classroom.
- Regularly disinfect surfaces and door knobs.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your elbow instead of in your hands.
*We have safety plans in place for severe weather, fire, and “stranger danger”.
We keep our gates closed and locked when it is not pick up or drop off times. Please call the front desk to be allowed entry.
Figment Creative Labs
Office Admin: (512)551-3244 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns that we should address.
Amber’s E-mail: email@example.com | Cell: (512)775-8687