Monday to Friday • 9AM to 2PM
Ages 3-5 and potty-trained
At Figment, we believe that creative expression and play are fundamental to every child’s emotional development, and Monday through Friday, we lead the kids through hands-on activities designed to spark each child’s unique imagination.
Please find our full COVID-19 Safety Plan here.
A typical day includes:
- Creating process art
- Exploring sensory stations
- Learning through play
- Circle Time for stories and songs
- Outdoor play and gardening
- Time with Figment’s furry (and scaly) friends
Figment Creative Pre-K at a glance:
- Monday through Friday, 9AM to 2PM
- Space limited to 12 students per class to 2 instructors.
- Enrollment options are Monday to Friday; Tuesday and Thursday; or Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Set monthly fee regardless of absences or holiday closures. Tuition is based on a total fee for the school year, but is broken into monthly payments to make it easier for the families we serve.
This class focuses on play-based learning and process art.
Tuition and Fees:
Tuesday & Thursday: $450
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: $600
Monday to Friday: $850
Semester Supply Fee:
$150 per semester
Interested in enrolling for the Fall 2023 semester?
The Fall 2023 semester begins on August 14th, 2023. Please call (512)551-3244 or email us at FigmentFrontDesk@gmail.com for more information on how to register or to schedule a tour. Your child must be 3 years old and potty trained to qualify.
The semester supply fee of $150 is non-refundable and non-transferable. You will have two options when you register: You can pay entirely for the year in the first month’s tuition or pay per semester. Refunds, prorates, and/or credits for monthly tuition are NOT issued under the following circumstances:
– Your child is absent.
– An unexpected school closure due to weather, an emergency, power outage, or other natural disaster including temporary closures due to COVID.
– Figment is closed due to a holiday or school break in correlation with AISD. Refunds/prorates will not be given for holiday breaks.
– Your child is required to sit out of the program to quarantine.
We require a notice of 10 business days, prior to your child’s last day at Figment Creative Labs.
Part of our child-directed philosophy is play-based learning. Play is the basis of experimental learning and we offer a multitude of sensory and art-based activities to help develop your little one’s fine motor skills and confidence.
We believe the process of making art is more important than the outcome. Adults guide children by providing the right materials, teaching technique and assisting along the way. When children take charge of their own creative process, they practice critical thinking, make their own decisions and build confidence.
About the Instructor
We have an amazing team of Creative Pre-K instructors! Click here to Meet The Team
To enroll your child or schedule a tour, please call us at 512-551-3244.