Monday to Friday • 9AM to 1PM
Ages 3-5 and potty-trained
At Figment, we believe that creative expression and play are fundamental to every child’s emotional development, and Monday through Friday, we lead the kids through hands-on activities designed to spark each child’s unique imagination.
To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission and infection, we have reduced class sizes and encourage students kids to wear masks indoors. We will also take advantage of our outdoor spaces, including our Mud Kitchen and Butterfly Garden.
A typical day includes:
- Creating process art
- Exploring sensory stations
- Learning through play
- Circle Time for stories and songs
- Outdoor play and gardening or, in case of icky weather, time in the Discovery Lab
- Time with @figmentsfurryfriends
Figment Creative Pre-K at a glance:
- Monday through Friday, 9AM to 1PM
- Space limited to 8 students
- Enrollment options are Monday to Friday; Tuesday and Thursday; or Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Set monthly fee regardless of absences or holiday closures. Tuition is based on a total fee for the school year, but is broken into monthly payments to make it easier for the families we serve.
Tuition and Fees:
Tuesday & Thursday = $420
Monday, Wednesday & Friday = $556
Monday to Friday = $775
Supply fee = $75 per semester
This class focuses on play-based learning and process art
Part of our child-directed philosophy is play-based learning. Play is the basis of experimental learning and we offer a multitude of sensory and art-based activities to help develop your little one’s fine motor skills and confidence.
We believe the process of making art is more important than the outcome. Adults guide children by providing the right materials, teaching technique and assisting along the way. When children take charge of their own creative process, they practice critical thinking, make their own decisions and build confidence.
About the Instructor
Brooke Andrews is a native Austinite. She graduated from the University of Texas with a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition. Brooke has worked with children for the past 22 years in preschool settings, fine arts programs, as well as dance/gymnastics/fitness. Her experience ranges from infants thru Pre-k. Brooke enjoys facilitating children’s learning and development through play, art, music, and nature.
To enroll your child or schedule a tour, please call us at 512-551-3244.