As you may already know, I LOVE spray priming just about anything, for the kids to paint. So, when I fount these plastic unicorn figurines, well why not? How is this for a super easy process art project?
What you need:
- 4″ Plastic Unicorns
- Flat White Spray Primer
- Small Wooden Craft Plaques
- Hot Glue Gun with Glue Sticks
- Glitter Paint
- Paint Brushes
What to do:
- Have a grown up spray prime the unicorn outside.
- Have a grown up hot glue the unicorn to the wooden base.
- Paint as desired.
- Sprinkle glitter. It will stick to the wet paint.
- Marval in delight at your masterpiece.
I had one boy that did not want to paint a unicorn. So I sadly snipped off the horn and made it a stallion. He was very happy!