Tis the season and all of the Goodwills are “buzzing” with Halloween STUFF. When I saw these yellow and black, (or is it black and yellow?) stockings I immediately thought BEE LOVIES!! Although, I am sure they are meant for a “sexy bee”, whatever that means.
Here is what you need:
- Sexy Bee stockings (yellow and black striped stockings)
- “Fluff” 100% polyester fiber filling
- Two large googly eyes
- Three white pipe cleaners
- Tacky Glue
What to do:
- Cut the ends of the stockings off. Leave extra, since you can always trim down.
- Fill your bee with filling.
- Tie off end. Cut excess off.
- Twist two pipe cleaners together and make wings. Attach with the third pipe cleaner.
- Glue google eyes on.
I should title this post- “It’s that easy?” or maybe “CUTE!”
This project kinda reminds me of a great project by Purple Twig. If you like this simple project, you will love her Metamorphosis !