When I saw these Central Market Artesian square water bottles, I thought,” ship in a bottle”, since they lay flat and don’t roll.
- I traced one side of the bottle on outdoors scrapbooking paper . (I love to use this paper for backgrounds in my Lego Minifigures photography.)
- I showed the Wee Warhols three easy steps to draw a sail boat. They practiced drawing a sailboat.
- They drew a sail boat on the fancy paper using a Sharpie marker.
- We sprayed the bottle with spray adhesive and stuck our sail boats onto the outside of the bottle.
- We filled the bottles a little bit with blue dyed water. (using blue food coloring)