We made some super easy, super sweet pressed flower sun catchers!
All You Need:
- Flower Press or heavy books and paper
- Clear Contact Paper or Clear Book Covers
- Large Craft Sticks
All You Do:
- Pick and dry some flowers (This is done ahead of time.)
- Lay out the contact paper and make frame with craft sticks.
- Cut excess “sticky paper” off.
- Adorn with beautiful dried flowers.
- Cover or close up with another sheet of “sticky paper”.
- Hang in a window or an a wall.
Now I will post tons of photos since these girls and this project are so stinking cute!